Thursday, December 16, 2004

Update

Wow! One semester is already over with. It's almost hard to believe. In a way it's nice though because now I'm finally getting a break from classes. Plus, it means only one more semester until I graduate. I'm also really looking forward to seeing my family again. I really miss all of them.

I'm going home tomorrow after my last final is over with. It's going to be a long boring drive. But I'm sure the anticipation of just getting home will help me to pass the time. The thing that stinks about my drive home is there is a lot of driving time where there is dead radio air, meaning I can't pull in any stations at all. It stinks even more than that because I don't have a tape deck or a cd player in my car. I have a cd player, it just can't be used in my car. LOL! Five hours in a car can be rather tedious. I better make sure I get plenty of sleep tonight so I don't doze off in the car tomorrow. Not that I will. I've never done that and am always very careful when I drive. I just hope my car can make it home. It's an old P.O.S. but at least its still pluggin away.

Well, time to go do some last minute cramming for tonights final and tomorrows final. Happy holidays all!


No comments: