Thursday, March 24, 2005

My Car is a POS!

You would think that with as unreliable as cars can be, that they would be a whole heck of a lot cheaper. I've had my car for round about three years now. It's an old car and it has lots of miles on it, but even still you would think a car could last longer than 168,000 miles. My car is a 15 year old 1990 Chevy Lumina. A pretty good car. But lately it's been a regular POS. I think I'm having a problem with the fuel pump but I'm not sure. I got to get it into the shop to be looked at. Anyway, I really need my car right now and I'll need it even more after graduation. Sadly though, I don't think it will last me that long, and what's worse is I can't afford to get another car.

I don't see why cars have to cost so much anyway. Even when you buy the cheap ones you still end up putting twice what you paid for it into repairs. I would love it if car manufactures could make a car that would last for more than 168,000 miles. It'd be a damn miracle if they could make one that would last more than 200,000 miles or even just 200,000 miles.

*sigh* I just wish my car would work like its supposed to. I know its old and that I should expect problems with it, but they always come at the worst possible times.

No comments: