Friday, August 26, 2005

Interview Update

My interview was Monday last week and it didn't go as well as I could have hoped. The guy kept asking me questions that I wasn't really sure how to answer without constantly repeating myself. The interview lasted an hour and at the end of it he said he was going to get in touch with my references and get back to me by noon the next day. He told me that he would call me at noon on Tuesday and let me know if he needed more time to reach my references or if I would get a second interview. Well he never called me back. I thought, ok, my references can be hard to get ahold of, so I gave him the rest of the week to do what he needed to do. Well by the start of this week, he still hadn't called me. I've called him twice in the first half of this week and left him messages asking him to call me about it. He still hasn't. I'm not too happy about it. In fact I'm starting to get very irritated. I'm going to give him just a little bit longer and call him next week. If he still doesn't call me back then I'm just going to forget about it and move on. Besides, with the way this guy is being, I'm not sure I want to work for him and his company anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im calling for a update to ur site hehe I love ya girl and i know ur life is more interesting now so update the world on it when u get a chance :P "Blows a raspberry at ya" Take care