Thursday, August 11, 2005

My oh so exciting life

Wow, it has been an awful long time since I last posted a blog. Shame on me for waiting so long to post again. I'm sure everyone is curious to find out what's going on in my oh so exciting life. Well believe it or not, not much of anything is going on. I'm still trying to find a job and am not having much luck. Though I do have an interview tomorrow which I think will go well. In addition to that I'm applying to get my emergency substitute teaching certificate from the state so that I can be a substitute teacher and have at least some money coming in from time to time. I should get that within the next two weeks if the state doesn't sit on it's butt like usual.

I'm still in the singles circuit, I'm still living at home with my parents, and I hardly ever get to go out and have any fun. I don't have any friends in this area of the state and the highlight of my days is when the mail person comes around 3 or so in the afternoon. Pathetic isn't it? But I'm happy enough for now. Ok, make that content rather than happy. I know that things will pick up for me and change for the better once I start working. For one, when I do start working, I'll be better able to meet other people and therefore can make new friends. Also, I'll have money coming in which will help me in saving up for a down payment on another car and give me some spare money to go out and meet people on the weekends or whatever. The thing that sucks though is that all of this depends on me getting a job and the getting the job is the hardest thing to do.

I spend a lot of my time at home cleaning house, watching Star Trek, and reading books that I've gotten from the library. I don't have net access at home and my computer recently went caput on me, so any computer time that I have at all is seriously limited. I can only use the computer when I drive into town and use the library computers or when I'm at my brother's house and he lets me use his. I'm not used to not having 24/7 internet access or a computer to play games on, but sometimes you just have to deal with it and so that's what I'm doing.

Well, that's about all that's really going on in my oh so exciting life. Lots to talk about huh? Anyhoo, I'll post again later on. Take care all and have a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When are you ever going to update?