Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Da Bomb!

I swear, I have got to be da bomb when it comes to school work and tests! I just got back my first test from my Abnormal Psychology course (a 500 level course mind you) and got a 91% ! How cool is that?! The teacher even said to me, "Pretty good for someone who doesn't have a book". And you know what, it's true. I don't have the book for the class. Couldn't afford to buy even a used copy. Teacher put a copy of the text book on reserve in the library but I can only check it out for two hours at a time. And with my schedule being as busy as it is, it's hard to get over there to check it out and read it. In fact I didn't even end up reading any of the chapters that were covered on the test. I must be gifted.

Also, on a lot of my other assignments in other class, especially the daily assignments, I've been getting full points. Granted, the daily assignments are pretty easy but every little bit helps.

I am so da bomb!

No comments: