Tuesday, September 28, 2004

More than Reading a Book

Today has been pretty boring so far. Woke up around 8:30 this morning and went to eat. Came back, goofed off, took a shower and got dressed. Just recently got back from a trip to WalMart to buy printer paper and apply for a job. Now I'm just chillin.

Tonight I have to go to some sort of Parent's University thing. Apparently its this thing for parents and families that teach them things about parenting and what not. I'm not really sure. My teacher is requiring us to go for at least an hour to an hour and a half. There will be a speaker. Her name is Dr. Sue Unger. Don't know who that is. But she'll be speaking on "Literacy Is More Than Reading a Book". I guess that might be interesting. They are even having a family style past dinner that only costs 25 cents. Not bad. Same as free food which saves me a meal at the campus dinning hall.

Well I'm going to goof off some more before I have to go to this thing for class. Need to try and get rid of this headache too. Ouch!

No comments: