Thursday, September 30, 2004

Pains and Good Grades

Today went pretty good. Nice and easy. My knee was hurting me a lot today. I don't know why my knees are causing me so much trouble lately. I mean, I know they are messed up, but they've never hurt so much or so often before. Maybe it's just the season's changing. Who knows?

I went to Nutrition class tonight. It was pretty boring. More talk about protein and what it does in the body. Last week we had our first exam in that class. We got the exam back today. Most people didn't do very good. There were only two A's and just a few B's. The rest were C's and below. I'm so happy with my grade. I was one of the few that got a B! Very cool! Even more cool is that I thought I'd get a C or something. To find out that I got a B instead is just super cool.

That's all for today. More tomorrow.

No comments: