Monday, September 27, 2004

Hunk Alert!

Ok, so there is this guy that lives here in the same dorm as I do. His room is in the basement where as mine is on first floor. I've only seen him a few times but he is really, really hot! Tonight at an all hall program I sat next to him and couldn't help but take more than really long glances at him. I also finally found out that his name is Montez or that is what he is called. Not sure if I spelled it right.

Montez is a black guy, which makes him so much more gorgeous to me. I've always wanted to be with a black man. He also smells sooo good (a weakness of mine I might add). Not to mention he is fit and has lots of muscles. He's not necessarily tall, but he isn't short either. I wonder if he has a girlfriend or if he'd even be interested in me.

I can't help but drool every time I see him or think about him. *swoon*

No comments: