Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Gloomy Day

Today is a really slow day. It's cold and rainy and everything seems so gloomy. I like the cold weather that comes with the fall, but I don't like the rain. I went to my psych class this morning. It was pretty boring. We're talking about dissociative and somatoform disorders. Today we talked predominatly about multiple personality disorder. I didn't like hearing about that. It just seems to freaky to me. This afternoon I meet with my advisor to discuss my schedule for next semester. I only have two classes that I'm required to take in order to graduate. But if I want to get my money for school I have to be at least a full time student. A full time student carries a minimum of 12 hours. But the two classes that I have to take don't even add up to half of that amount of time. So I've been having to try and find other classes to take just to make it so that I'll be considered a full time student. It's kind of hard too because most of the classes I've either already taken, don't apply to what I want to do, or I just don't want to take them. Hopefully my advisor can help me out for once.

I really miss my family. I wish I had the money and time to go home and see them. I might not even get to see them for Thanksgiving break. I hope that that isn't the case but you never know. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

No comments: