Sunday, October 03, 2004

Confused

I'm a little confused with my life right now. And the main reason I'm confused is because I don't know if I should still be single or not. My most recent guy, who I was engaged to marry, told me that he wanted a temporary seperation until he could find his heart. From what he told me after that, I'm not his true love. I was devastated by this and am still recovering from it. He asked if we could still be friends. I said yes. Though I know it will be awkward. I still love him, and I still carry hope that he'll grow up and realize what he has done so that he'll change and want me back.

But what confuses me is the temporary part. Is it really temporary? Should I continue to hold onto the hope and wait for him? What makes the confusion even worse though, is the fact that another guy has asked me out. I'm not sure how to answer him. He seems like a nice enough guy and he lives close by. But do I tell him yes and risk being disloyal to the other one? It's really bothering me and I'm not sure what to do. I suppose that I'm not sure what to do because I don't know how permanent this thing between my ex and I is.

Do I even want to be in a relationship right now?

No comments: