Sunday, October 17, 2004

Staying Single

Well, I told him that I didn't want to be his girlfriend. I told him that I didn't mind being friends but that I am just not ready to be someone's girlfriend again. He tried to act like it didn't hurt him, but I know his type. It hurt him. I'm sad that it did because I don't like to hurt anyone but he was moving way too fast.

I think that perhaps I'll just stay single for awhile. Go out on a date or two from time to time if I'm asked, but nothing serious. I'd really just rather concentrate on myself. I mean I've got so much going on already what with this being my last year of school and not knowing where I'll be going after I graduate. Why do I need a guy around to complicate things? Maybe after I get settled down in a life after college, I might consider trying to find someone new. But right now it just doesn't seem to be the thing to do.

No comments: