Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Irritants and an A

Matt called me last night. He said he missed me and asked if I missed him. I told him I did just to make him happy. I don't really miss him. Sure he is fun to hang out with, but I do have other things that occupy my mind besides him. Apparently though, I'm the only thing that occupies his mind. He says he can't wait until Friday when we go out again. Granted, I'm looking forward to it as well because we can have fun again, but he is all like why isn't it Friday yet, and all that. Matt even mentioned something about us being together for a long time. I reminded him that I'm going to be graduating in May and don't know where I'll be going. And he's all like yea, but we'll have been together 8 months by then. Sheesh! I think I may be leading this guy on too much. I want to tell him to back off a little, but he is so enamored with me and has such a gentle heart, that I'm afraid it would really hurt him. Problem is, is that if I let this keep going, it will be even worse later on down the line. I don't see myself with Matt for a very long time. I don't even see myself living with him let alone marrying him. Somehow I have a feeling that maybe that is what he ultimately wants. I don't know. Guys are wierd and this one especially so.

Monday in my Interacting with Children class, we got back the quiz we took last week over chapter 7. We only had two class periods to learn the stuff before the quiz because of the shortened week. I haven't been doing too well on the quizes and with the teachers grading scale, the grade is even worse than it really looks. So for this last quiz I studied like crazy. I read the notes a million times (not litterally but a lot) and even took notes of the notes! I was so sick of not doing well on the quizzes that I finally did something about it. Well anyway, the teacher handed back the quiz on Monday and said that not very many people did very well on it. She even told the class that only one person had scored a 15 out of 15. Well wouldn't you believe it?! All that studying paid off. I was the one who got that score! I was so happy when I saw it that I gasped and almost jumped up and hugged the teacher (I didn't really but I wanted to. I was that happy!). It was kind of funny though because my gasp was pretty loud and everyone turned and looked at me. Normally I would have blushed and tried to hide my face but I was too happy to do so. The smile I had on my face when I saw that grade was my biggest smile so far this month. I hope that this Friday when we have a quiz over chapter 8 that I can do it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it