Friday, October 08, 2004

I Actually Did It

Well, I did it. I went out with someone else. And I actually had a lot of fun. The guy is really sweet, and definately a talker. First we went to the arcade and played a lot of the games and won a bunch of tickets. With the tickets, he got for me an adorable stuffed orange bear, wearing a black cape and a witches hat. After the arcade we went to dinner at a resturaunt called Cafe' del Rio. It wasn't a super fancy place, but it's much better than McDonalds or some other such place. The food was good and the conversation was good too, even though it was a little one sided. I never knew one guy could talk so much. I wonder if maybe he was talking so much because he was nervous. Who knows? Guys are an enigma to me. Anyway, after dinner we came back to my dorm room. We played several playstation games and had a lot of fun just talking, laughing, and playing the games. He was a really good sport when I beat him at a few of the games we played.

All in all, I'd say it went pretty well. He's a good kisser to. I'd like to see him again and he said he wants to see me again. He mentioned next Friday. I'm thinking I'll say yes to that. If I do I'll have to really get to work on my school work so that I don't fall behind and so that I don't have to say no to him because of school work.

Speaking of school work, since my date is over, I'd better get back to doing it. Or rather get started on it. Haha!

No comments: