Thursday, October 21, 2004

Stressed

Today is a muggy and dreary day. It's cloudy and disgustingly warm and wet. I don't like days like these, they are so depressing. The is actually going by a lot faster than I expected it to. All ready it's about around 2:30 in the afternoon. It feels like I just woke up an hour ago. I don't feel like I've gotten anything done either, even though I've done a lot of studying for my nutrition exam tonight.

I hope that tonight's nutrition exam isn't too hard. It's only going to be over the chapter on protein and the chapter on vitamins. I've got the vitamin chapter pretty good, but the protein chapter is kind of throwing me off. I'm sure I'll do fine, I just got to keep studying.

My job search is going no where. I keep applying for jobs and still nothing. I've applied for three already this week. Picked up two more applications the other day. I still need to stop by the nursing homes and pick up applications there. I've even turned in applications on campus. I really hate that I can't find a job. It seems as if everyone else can just snap their fingers and get a job, but me, well I do that and then some and still don't get one. I don't get it and it's so unfair. Without a job I can't go home for Thanksgiving break like I would like to, I can't pay for my car tags next month, and I can't pay for my doctors appointments in November and December, as well as no money leaves me with the question of how will I get home for Christmas break. *sigh* It's so depressing. I have the perfect schedule to allow me to work during the day and I'm really qualified, but I'm just not finding anything. And I'll be damned if I'm going to go back to working in food service. I'm sorry, some people may like it and more power to them, but I've done it and I'll never do it again. I just can't let myself sink that low, it would be like going against all my values and beliefs.

I tell you, all this studying and worry about a job and money has been giving me some of the worst headaches lately. I've been taking ibuprofen for the headaches, but it only does so much. I know that if I could just get a job, things would be easier and I wouldn't have quite so many headaches. *sigh* Well, it's time to go back to the books and study some more. Bye for now.

No comments: